Frequently Asked Questions
How and when should I use KAQUN Drinking Water?
KAQUN water is best used on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before a meal or at least 2 hours after a meal. This helps to ensure optimal absorption of the oxygen into your system.
The most effective way to take KAQUN is by drinking about 150 – 200 ml all at one time, once before breakfast and then periodically throughout the day, with the frequency depending on how much KAQUN water you use per day. As KAQUN has an energizing effect, it is not recommended to take it later in the evening or close to going to bed.
KAQUN water can be used for taking vitamins and supplements.
How much KAQUN Drinking Water should I drink per day?
The amount of KAQUN water that you should drink per day depends on your current physical condition and reasons for using KAQUN water. The following guidelines give an indication of typical amounts to use:
- To preserve health and immunity: 0.5 – 0.75 litre
- In case of excessive mental burden: 1 litre
- In case of a weak immune system or chronic illnesses: 1–1.5 litre
- For athletes: 1.5–2 litre
- For children and pregnant or nursing mothers: 0.2–0.5 litre
Does KAQUN Drinking Water replace my normal drinking water?
No, KAQUN water does not replace normal drinking water. It is recommended to consume at least the same amount of normal water as KAQUN water. For example, if you drink 1.5 litres of KAQUN water per day, you should drink at least 1.5 litres of normal drinking water throughout the day.
I just started using KAQUN Drinking Water. What do I do?
As some customers experience a detoxification reaction when first starting to KAQUN water, it is recommended to start with small amounts and slowly work up to the full daily amount. A typical schedule is as follows:
- Days 1 through 3: 60 ml once each day
- Days 4 and 5: 60 ml twice each day
- Days 6 and 7: 60 ml three times each day
- Days 8 and 9: 90 ml three times each day
- Day 10 and after: increase daily amount by 60 ml per day until at the full daily recommended amount (see FAQ 2)
I started using KAQUN Drinking Water, but have noticed some undesirable side effects. What is going on?
Please see the previous question. This is most likely a detoxification reaction that some of those starting out with KAQUN water will experience, especially when taking the full daily amount right away. KAQUN water usually has an energizing effect, which should still be experienced when the detoxification subsides.
Do I need to use the KAQUN Drinking Water and the Drops together?
No, the Drinking Water and the Drops work independently of each other. While the function of the water is to boost oxygen levels in the cells and alleviate hypoxia (read more here) and the function of the Drops is to rebuild the microbiome in the gut, when used together, they do have synergistic effects in improving overall immunity and well-being.
How long does my KAQUN product last?
Each KAQUN product has its own shelf life, starting from the day of production:
- Drinking Water: one year after bottling
- Gels: 18 months after production
- Drops: 3 months after production
Note that the dates stamped on the products are the sell by dates and each of the KAQUN products can safely be used for at least three months more.
How do I store my KAQUN products?
Each KAQUN product should be stored differently:
- Drinking Water: store out of direct sunlight either on your countertop or in the refrigerator. Once opened, a bottle can be stored at room temperature for three days or in the fridge for one week (note: this is for hygiene reasons as the oxygen content remains stable for a much longer period of time). KAQUN water should not be boiled or frozen, as these could result in loss of the oxygen content.
- Gels: store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. KAQUN Gels should not be frozen or heated to high temperatures, as these could result in loss of the oxygen content.
- Drops: once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within one month. Before opening, they can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature in a cool, dry place.